This one-day training course will help you plan for certification to IATF 16949:2016, understand its requirements and impact on your organisation. You will learn the importance of operational planning (APQP and PPAP) in the implementation of IATF 16949:2016.
Who should attend?
- Organisations who need an understanding of the requirements of IATF 16949:2016
- Organisations who are planning for certification to IATF 16949:2016.
What will you learn?
- The background of IATF 16949 and other automotive quality standards
- The purpose, intent and key goals of IATF 16949 throughout the automotive supply chain
- To interpret and implement IATF 16949:2016 requirements in your organisation
- Customer specific requirements linked to IATF 16949:2016
- The importance of operational planning in the implementation of IATF 16949:2016
- The effect of the IATF rules on certification bodies and their services.
What do you need to prepare?
- Experience of the automotive industry
- Knowledge of ISO 9001:2015.
- Training course materials
- Lunch and refreshments for public attendees only
- Certificate of attendance.
Training from LR
With Lloyd's Register, you can learn in the way that works for you. We offer courses in a range of styles, from in-house to virtual classroom. Find out more about Ascend Training Courses from Lloyd's Register.
Your future development
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.