You need this course if...
- You want to refresh your knowledge of internal QMS auditing
- You need the opportunity to re-visit and apply key audit skills
- You audit infrequently and need the opportunity to discuss audit topics with experienced auditors
You will learn...
- The audit requirements in ISO 9001
- The key audit activities in the audit process
- How to prepare for an audit, with emphasis on how to construct
- How to gather audit evidence making use of interviewing, observation and document review skills
- How to evaluate audit evidence
- How to write nonconformity reports
- How to verify the effectiveness of corrective action
- How to conduct a follow up audit
You will need
To have some experience/knowledge of conducting QMS audits
Your future development
- Audit Report Writing
- Coached Tutored Audits (In-Company)
- Advanced Internal QMS Auditor
- Advanced QMS Auditor/Lead Auditor
- See our Business Improvement courses
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.