You need this course if...
- You are a manager with responsibility for defining, developing and managing processes and / or management representative and / or management systems practitioner
- You want to learn about the requirements concerning the process approach as defined in the latest Annex SL based management system standards
You will learn...
- The underlying principles concerning the process approach and how this is addressed in the management system standards based on Annex SL, e.g. ISO 9001:2015 - Quality management system requirements and ISO 14001:2015 - Environmental management system requirements
- How to define a process and standardise it with respect to an understanding of what aspects are key to the specific requirements of interested parties
- Where in a process key measures are located and their role in enabling performance evaluation and fulfilment of intended management system outcomes
You will need
Ideally you will have an appreciation of at least one Annex SL based management system standard, e.g. ISO 9001:2015 and / or ISO 14001:2015.
Training from LR
With Lloyd's Register, you can learn in the way that works for you. We offer courses in a range of styles, from in-house to virtual classroom. Find out more about Ascend Training Courses from Lloyd's Register.
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.