From the quality of our services to our pricing, Lloyd’s Register can be your trusted partner to support in a clear, straightforward manner.
- Clarity: We bring clarity to complex subjects with plain, simple language, while our expertise allows us to delve into the technical detail when needed
- Accuracy: We provide the most accurate attained EEXI possible and, as regulatory experts, make sure your chosen Recognised Organisation has the highest quality Technical File to refer to when providing statutory verification. This will save you future time and money and the risk of delays to certification
- Trusted expertise: Our EEXI and decarbonisation advisory services are expertly delivered by dedicated ship performance and carbon intensity specialists, while verification and certification is provided through our Marine and offshore statutory experts and global team of surveyors
- Transparency: Unlike some providers, we won’t levy surprise costs or hidden fees. Our package includes a straightforward, ship specific report, which includes the required and attained EEXIs of the vessel, method of calculation used and improvements needed
Manage your EEXI complexity and risk.
By acting early, you have the time to make the required improvements to demonstrate compliance, and the opportunity to consider ways to minimise the risk of underperforming against operational carbon intensity reduction targets (CIIs).
- If we verify a sister connection between ships in your fleet, we’ll also provide a 30% rebate on the EEXI calculation and improvement cost of the sister ship