You need this course if...
- You want to know how to design and implement an effective Environmental Management Systems (EMS)
- You are preparing for ISO 14001 certification.
You will learn...
- The value of an effective EMS and its contribution to your business
- The background and development of ISO 14001
- The purpose, intent and key requirements of ISO 14001
- How to address the requirements concerning organisation context and planning
- How to develop an environmental policy and objectives
- How to determine environmental aspects and impacts
- The importance and relevance of environmental legislation
- Approaches to implementing an EMS.
You will need...
A basic knowledge of the requirements of ISO 14001.
Training from LR
With Lloyd's Register, you can learn in the way that works for you. We offer courses in a range of styles, from in-house to virtual classroom. Find out more about Ascend Training Courses from Lloyd's Register.
Your future development...
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.