Innovation Management is the system by which organizations can foster a culture that supports the methodical management of human capital, information, and knowledge to transform new ideas into successful products, processes and services through a standardized framework based on the standard TS-16555-1.
The pillars of innovation include the collective knowledge, experience and other attributes of organizations and their work force that allow them to convert ideas into viable processes, products, and services that bring economic value and increase their economic competitiveness in the knowledge economy.
You will learn...
- Understand what Innovation Management is and how it relates to business strategy
- Learn the fundamentals and framework of innovation management system (IMS) and its requirements
- Understand the IMS enablers
- Gain familiarity with idea management process and innovative project
- Learn the fundamentals of intellectual property and its management.
- Focus on how to design IMS according to needed policies:
- Collaboration Policy
- Human Resources Policy
- Intellectual Property Policy
- Hands on training on many related areas such as:
- Set entity vision
- Consider internal and external issues that influence IMS
- Consider internal and external parties needs and expectations
- Risk and Opportunities Assessment
- Develop communication plan
- Set IMS key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Major/minor/observation Non conformity exercise
- Understand how to build Innovation System in your organization that is based on the requirements of the standard TS-16555-1, which will enable your organization to apply for IMS certificate.
Training from LR
With Lloyd's Register, you can learn in the way that works for you. We offer courses in a range of styles, from in-house to virtual classroom. Find out more about Ascend Training Courses from Lloyd's Register.