You need this course if...
- You are looking for an understanding of the customer complaint handling processes and its challenges
- You want to understand standard requirement ISO 10002 and want to have basic work experience in customer service and complaint handling.
You will learn...
- How to enhance customer satisfaction by creating a customer-focused environment that is open to feedback (including complaints), resolving any complaints received, and enhancing the organization’s ability to improve its product and customer service.
- How to recognise and address the needs and expectations of complaints.
- How to provide complainants with an open effective and easy to use complaint process.
- How to analyse and evaluate complaints in order to improve the product and customer service quality.
- How to enhance the reputation, credibility and image of the organization.
- How to Improve customer loyalty and satisfaction with your products and services.
- How to Improve employee satisfaction and retention through empowerment and recognition.
Training from LR
With Lloyd's Register, you can learn in the way that works for you. We offer courses in a range of styles, from in-house to virtual classroom. Find out more about Ascend Training Courses from Lloyd's Register.
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.