You need this course if...
- Provide an overview of the purpose and requirements of ISO 17025:2005 as a tool for business management and improvement.
- Provide useful introduction for anyone involved in the development, implementation and management of an ISO 17025:2005 management system to prepare for implementing of general requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories.
You will learn...
- Understand and explain the purpose and intent of the ISO 17025:2005 standard
- Understand and describe the requirements of the ISO 17025:2005 standard
- Understand and explain the relationship between the clauses of ISO 17025:2005
Audit Laboratory Management System
Training from LR
With Lloyd's Register, you can learn in the way that works for you. We offer courses in a range of styles, from in-house to virtual classroom. Find out more about Ascend Training Courses from Lloyd's Register.
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.