You need this course if
- You want an understanding of ISO 20000 and how to conduct internal Information
- Technology Service Management System (ITSMS) audits
You will learn
- The business benefits of implementing an ITSMS and the background to ISO 20000
- The contribution internal ITSMS audits can make to the effectiveness of your management system
- The roles and responsibilities of an internal ITSMS auditor
- How to plan your audits by developing effective checklists
- The purpose, intent and key requirements of ISO 20000
- How to verify that current practice in your organisation conforms with defined requirements
- That auditing for conformity can improve the stability and robustness of management systems
- To gather audit evidence through observation, interviewing and sampling of documents
- To report audit findings accurately
- What corrective action is and who is responsible for taking action
- How to follow up and verify the effectiveness of corrective action taken
You will need
- To have successfully completed the ISO 20000 Appreciation and Interpretation course
Training from LR
With Lloyd's Register, you can learn in the way that works for you. We offer courses in a range of styles, from in-house to virtual classroom. Find out more about Ascend Training Courses from Lloyd's Register.
Your future development
- Audit Report Writing
- See our Business Improvement courses
This course can be delivered as an in-company event.
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.