You will learn...
- Describe the objectives of a business continuity management system
- Explain the purpose, content and interrelationship of ISO 22301, and ISO 19011
- Interpret and apply key requirements of ISO 22301
- Describe the roles and responsibilities of internal auditors
- Plan and conduct a business continuity management system internal audit
- Report the audit
- Undertake audit follow-up activities
Training from LR
With Lloyd's Register, you can learn in the way that works for you. We offer courses in a range of styles, from in-house to virtual classroom. Find out more about Ascend Training Courses from Lloyd's Register.
This course can be delivered as an in-company event for those organisations that have a business continuity management system and who have more than five people with responsibility for coordinating the business continuity management system.
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.