You need this course if
- You want to expand your knowledge about information security
- You want to enhance your experience in the Information Security Management System
- You are a consultant advising on ISO / IEC 27001: 2013 and requires formal training and recognition
- You are an expert or a quality expert who wishes to add ISO / IEC 27001: 2013 to his/her skills
You will learn
- The importance of information security for the organization and its customers
- ISO / IEC 27001: 2013 standard requirements
- Model documentation prepared by the Organization to meet the requirements of ISO / IEC 27001: 2013
- Risk management planning and risk planning
- Monitor and review the management system
- Internal audit and management review
- Planning and implementing corrective actions
Training from LR
With Lloyd's Register, you can learn in the way that works for you. We offer courses in a range of styles, from in-house to virtual classroom. Find out more about Ascend Training Courses from Lloyd's Register.
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.