You need this course if...
- You want to audit Security Management Systems (SMS) against ISO 28000
- You are an Auditor or SMS Manager and want to add to your credibility with a widely accepted qualification.
You will learn...
- The background to ISO 28000 and related security management schemes
- The purpose, intent and key requirements of ISO 28000 and links to other security management schemes
- The roles and responsibilities of SMS auditor and lead auditor
- How to identify security threats and apply effective risk assessment procedures
- The regulatory threats of SMS
- How to plan and execute SMS audits
- How to report audit findings against SMS requirements
- What corrective action is and who is responsible for taking action.
You will need...
- Knowledge and understanding of ISO 28000 and experience of auditing
- Ideally, to have attended our Introduction to ISO 28000 course
- Knowledge of supply chains.
Five days in-house only.
Training from LR
With Lloyd's Register, you can learn in the way that works for you. We offer courses in a range of styles, from in-house to virtual classroom. Find out more about Ascend Training Courses from Lloyd's Register.
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.