You need this course if...
- You are responsible for managing an Occupational Health and Safety Management System.
- You own or manage processes in your organisation.
- You are an Internal Auditor of an Occupational Health and Safety Management System.
- You require an understanding of the extent and nature of the changes introduced by ISO 45001, that will supersede OHSAS 18001:2007.
You will learn...
- What Annex SL is and its influence in shaping the future of all management systems standards.
- The impact of Annex SL.
- The additional/changed requirements defined in ISO 45001 when compared with OHSAS 18001:2007.
- How long a migration period you have before the changes become mandatory.
You will need...
To possess some knowledge of the current OHSAS 18001:2007 requirements.
Training from LR
With Lloyd's Register, you can learn in the way that works for you. We offer courses in a range of styles, from in-house to virtual classroom. Find out more about Ascend Training Courses from Lloyd's Register.
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.