You need this course if...
- You would like to understand in depth the organizational implications of the international standard for asset management (ISO 55001:2014). The course aim is to explain the main requirements and its organizational benefits.
You will learn…
- What asset management is and its benefits to your organisation
- The basics of an Asset Management System
- The development of ISO 55001:2014 and its compatibility with other ISO management systems
- To define ISO 55001 requirements
- The challenges in implementing an effective ISO 55001 process
- How to establish an internal audit regime
Training from LR
With Lloyd's Register, you can learn in the way that works for you. We offer courses in a range of styles, from in-house to virtual classroom. Find out more about Ascend Training Courses from Lloyd's Register.
Your future development
- Asset Management Implementation
- Asset Management Internal Auditor
- See our Business Improvement Courses