You need this course if...
- You would like to be an Internal AMS auditor.
You will learn…
- The role management systems and internal audits play in helping business manage their risks
- The roles and responsibilities of an internal AMS auditor
- How to plan your audits by developing effective checklists
- How to carry out your audits using LRQA’s 6 Stage Approach
- To gather objective evidence through observation, interviewing and sampling of documents
- To evaluate audit findings and determine conformity, nonconformity and effectiveness
- To report findings accurately
- What corrective action is and who is responsible for taking action
- How to follow up and verify the effectiveness of corrective action taken
You will need…
- An understanding of the requirements of ISO 55001(preferred)
- To know the commonly used asset management terms and definitions, as given in ISO 55000 (preferred)
- PDCA cycle (Optional)
- To understand the interrelationships between top management responsibility, policy, objectives, planning, implementation, measurement, review and continual improvement (Optional)
Training from LR
With Lloyd's Register, you can learn in the way that works for you. We offer courses in a range of styles, from in-house to virtual classroom. Find out more about Ascend Training Courses from Lloyd's Register.
Your future development
- AMS ISO 55001 Implementation
- AMS ISO 55001 Auditor/Lead Auditor
- Tutored Audits (coached live audit at your company)
- See our Business Improvement courses
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.