You need this course if...
You want an understanding of ISO 9001 and related QMS standards, and quality management systems (QMS).
You will learn...
- The purpose of management systems standards and the scope of ISO 9001
- The common structure for management systems standards and the content of ISO 9001
- The approaches that underpin 9001 including:
- the process approach
- the Plan-Do-Check-Act cycle
- risk based thinking
- The quality management principles and how these relate to the content of ISO 9001
- The requirements from ISO 9001 and explain how these requirements could be met
- How to apply ISO 9001 requirements to operational processes and explain their interrelationship
Training from LR
With Lloyd's Register, you can learn in the way that works for you. We offer courses in a range of styles, from in-house to virtual classroom. Find out more about Ascend Training Courses from Lloyd's Register.
Your future development
- ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditor (Final Standards) - IRCA
- ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor (Final Standards) - IRCA
- New Quality Systems Manager
- Other ISO management systems training courses
- See our Business Improvement courses
This course can be delivered as an in-company event.
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.