This course is for Quality Management System (QMS) Auditors or Lead Auditors who want to upgrade their knowledge in line with ISO 9001:2015. Gain a detailed understanding of the changes in the revised standard, how they may impact an organisation, and how to audit the new and changed requirements effectively.
You need this if...
- You are a second or third party quality management systems auditor wishing to build on your existing external auditing experience.
- You are a second or third party quality management systems auditor wanting to learn about ISO 9001:2015 and how the revisions to this standard affect you.
- You are a second or third party auditor working for an organisation that is certified to ISO 9001 and is transitioning to the 2015 revision of the standard.
- You are an IRCA registered auditor seeking re-registration to IRCA’s ISO 9001:2015 auditor certification scheme.
You will learn...
- he structure of a generic management system based on Annex SL Appendix 2 and the implications of this from an audit perspective.
- The requirements for understanding the organisation and its context and how they may be audited.
- The new and enhanced requirements for leadership and how they may be audited.
- The requirements for determining and addressing risks and opportunities and how they may be audited.
- The enhanced requirements concerning the process approach and how they may be audited.
- How to adapt your auditing technique to accommodate the new and amended requirements in ISO 9001:2015.
Training from LR
With Lloyd's Register, you can learn in the way that works for you. We offer courses in a range of styles, from in-house to virtual classroom. Find out more about Ascend Training Courses from Lloyd's Register.
Your future development
- Preparing for ISO 9001:2015
- ISO 9001:2015 Awareness Briefing
- ISO 9001:2015 Update Workshop
- ISO 9001:2015 for Internal Auditors
- Business Improvement courses