If you are involved with your organisation’s Quality Management System (QMS), LR can explain the main changes in ISO 9001:2015 and help you plan for a smooth transition to the revised standard.
You need this if...
- You are responsible for managing a Quality Management System.
- You own or manage processes in your organisation.
- You are an Internal Auditor of a Quality Management System.
- You require an understanding of the extent and nature of the changes in this revision of ISO 9001:2015.
You will learn...
- What Annex SL is and its influence in shaping the future of all management systems standards.
- The impact of Annex SL on this current revision of ISO 9001.
- The additional/changed requirements defined in ISO 9001:2015.
- How long a transition period you have before the changes become mandatory.
Training from LR
With Lloyd's Register, you can learn in the way that works for you. We offer courses in a range of styles, from in-house to virtual classroom. Find out more about Ascend Training Courses from Lloyd's Register.
Your future development
- Preparing for ISO 9001:2015
- ISO 9001:2015 Update Workshop
- ISO 9001:2015 for Internal Auditors
- ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditors Transition
- Business improvement courses.
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.