Each organisation is unique and of course each organisation's journey is different. However, through the years we have understood many common features of these journeys and we have gathered some key practical steps that all organisations can consider. During this 2-day training, you will learn how to start the business excellence program at your organisation. This course will provide you with an introduction to the EFQM Excellence Model, including some examples of how the model is used and implemented in other organisations. You will have access to various assessment tools and be able to learn which tool would work best for your organisation.
EFQM will help you to identify where you are on your journey to excellence, where you would like to be and how to get there. At the end of the course, you will better appreciate what is required to set out on the journey, not just in terms of tools and techniques but also in cultural development. The Journey to Excellence training is a good preparation for your organisation to apply for Committed to Excellence recognition.
You need this course if...
The Journey to Excellence Training is open to any individual who would like to start implementing the EFQM Excellence Model and self-assessment in the organisation.
You will learn...
- How to start the journey towards Excellence
- What is Excellence
- What are the phases of the journey
- Self-Assessment tools
- How to prioritize the output of an assessment
- How to manage improvement projects
- How to prepare for the Committed to Excellence site visit
- How to put this into practice in your organisation
You will need...
- Relevant business experience
- Project Management skills
Your future development...
- Leaders for Excellence Training Course (L4E)
- Internal Assessor Training (EFQM)
Value Addition To Your CV
On completing this training, you will demonstrate to your colleagues and peers that you are equipped to the highest standard to undertake self-assessments and performance improvement initiatives.