You need this course if...
Associate project managers, project managers, project coordinators, project analysts, project leaders, product managers, and program managers.
You will learn...
- Develop the project charter and scope Obtain sign-off from sponsors and buy-in from stakeholders.
- Build a successful project team.
- Learn estimating techniques.
- Create a project schedule that is realistic and manageable.
- Track your project using Microsoft Project.
- Identify, analyze, quantify, mitigate, and manage risks.
- Create project management plans for quality, communication, resources, and stakeholder management.
- Develop an integrated change management plan.
- Manage project change.
Training from LR
With Lloyd's Register, you can learn in the way that works for you. We offer courses in a range of styles, from in-house to virtual classroom. Find out more about Ascend Training Courses from Lloyd's Register.