You need this course if...
- You are a management systems manager and/or management representative responsible for managing the transition from OHSAS 18001:2007 to ISO 45001:2016
- You wish to learn about the potential impact of ISO 45001:2016 on your existing occupational health and safety management system
You will learn...
- The concepts and requirements defined in ISO 45001:2016 and how they differ from OHSAS 18001:2007
- What needs to be revised in your current occupational health and safety management system and how it may be addressed
- The significance of organizational context and adopting a risks and opportunities approach to occupational health and safety management.
- Process management principles
- Documented information requirements
- LR’s expectations when assessing for ISO 45001:2016
- How to help your organization through the transition
Training from LR
With Lloyd's Register, you can learn in the way that works for you. We offer courses in a range of styles, from in-house to virtual classroom. Find out more about Ascend Training Courses from Lloyd's Register.
Your future development...
Lloyd's Register Advantage
In-company Course Delivery
- This course can be delivered as an in-company event for those organizations that have an occupational health and safety management system and who have more than five people with responsibility for co-ordinating the transition of their management system from OHSAS 18001:2007 to ISO 45001:2016.
This course can be delivered as an in-company event.
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.