Develop a detailed understanding of what the changes to ISO 9001 mean for your Quality Management System (QMS), to enable you to develop and implement a successful transition plan for your organisation.
You need this course if
- You are a management systems manager and/or management representative responsible for managing the transition from ISO 9001:2008 to ISO 9001:2015.
- You wish to learn about the potential impact of ISO 9001:2015 on your existing quality management system.
You will learn...
- The concepts and requirements defined in ISO 9001:2015 and how they differ from ISO 9001:2008.
- What needs to be revised in your current quality management system and how the new and enhanced requirements may be addressed.
- The significance of organisational context and adopting a threats and opportunities approach to quality management.
- Process management and how to demonstrate its application.
- The change in emphasis concerning documentation.
- LR’s expectations when assessing for ISO 9001:2015.
- How to help your organisation through the transition.
Training from LR
With Lloyd's Register, you can learn in the way that works for you. We offer courses in a range of styles, from in-house to virtual classroom. Find out more about Ascend Training Courses from Lloyd's Register.
Your future development
This course can be delivered as an in-company event.