This program provides you with more advanced six sigma concepts and how to apply them, will prepare you to manage change more effectively, and lead robust improvements.
The program's package include...
- Pre-course webcast
- 12-month access to the Online Yellow Belt
- 12 month access to the Essential Tools for Improvement Series
- Full Reference Manuals
- A copy of The Process Manager Plus handbook
- Online e-Exams
- Project assessment
You will learn...
- Understand in depth Six Sigma philosophy, methods, and process improvement
- Facilitate Six Sigma, Lean and business improvement approaches to key projects
- Apply process improvement tools in a variety of circumstances
- Drive complex problem resolution and solution development
- Achieve improvements quickly, demonstrate efficiencies and return on investment.
- Teach Lean and Six Sigma basics to others in the organisation
- Increase competence in variability reduction and advanced statistical process control
- Use the programme as a foundation for career development
Training from LR
With Lloyd's Register, you can learn in the way that works for you. We offer courses in a range of styles, from in-house to virtual classroom. Find out more about Ascend Training Courses from Lloyd's Register.