5 May 2020
- Location Online
- Venue Webinar
- Time 11am (SGT)
- Duration 1 hour
Please join Lloyd’s Register, Motorola, and Nettitude as they discuss what’s on the horizon for information security and how ISO 27001 can help manage the ever-increasing threats to your business-critical assets.
- What you need to consider to achieve ISO 27001 certification
- How to maintain compliance with ISO 27001 and other standards, such as ISO 27701 and ISO 27018
- Top considerations and key lessons learned from information assurance
This webinar has something to offer any security-minded organization, whether you’re already ISO 27001 certified or interested in becoming certified.
- Rob Acker, Quality Manager, Information Security & Business Continuity Lloyd’s Register
- Gopalakrishnan "Gopal" Kary, Global Service Management Systems Manager, Motorola Solutions
- Chris Oakley, VP Technical Services, Americas Nettitude