In this on-demand webinar, food safety experts from Lloyd’s Register and FSSC team up to share their knowledge and insights on how the revisions to ISO 22000 may affect FSSC 22000.
Find out about the current status of the ISO 22000 revisions and some of the significant changes. Also, a food safety assessor and former operator of food safety management systems for many years shares considerations food manufacturers should consider approach implementation.
- Implementation of High Level Structure (HLS)
- Process & Plan Do Check Act (PDCA) approach
- Risk based thinking
- Introduction of significant hazards
- PRP, OPRP and CCP definition clarity
- Leadership and commitment