You need this course if...
- You want to gain foundation and working knowledge for effective cyber security risk management system;
- You want to understand the implementation guidelines based on the ISO 27001, ISO 27032 and US National Institute of Standards (NIST); and
- You want to know the International Maritime Organisation guidelines on Maritime Cyber Risk Management for the maritime industry
You will learn...
- Understand and identify the key vulnerabilities of interconnecting and networking of systems such as bridge systems, propulsion and machinery management and power control systems and communications systems.
- Know the elements of cyber risk management along with respective implementation guidelines and associated best practices and standards
- Gain an oversight into the role of cyber risk management in contributing to organizational information and cyber security management including key benefits to business.
You will need…
- Basic knowledge of risk management guidelines such as ISO 31000
- Good understanding of maritime business processes
Your future development
- Auditor for Cyber Security Risk Management
Face To Face
Delivered by one of our expert trainers who facilitate participation and discussion.
17 Jun - 18 Jun 2020
- SGD 2000 excluding tax