You need this course if...
You are an experienced Internal QMS Auditor who wants to carry out EMS or combined QMS/EMS internal audits.
You will learn...
- The purpose, intent and key requirements of ISO 14001 and the similarities with ISO 9001
- The business benefits of implementing an EMS and the background to ISO 14001 and EMAS
- The contribution internal EMS audits can make to the effectiveness of your management system
- How to determine environmental aspects and impacts
- The importance and relevance of environmental aspects and impacts and environmental legislation
- How to plan your audits by developing effective checklists
- How to verify that current practice in your organisation conforms with defined requirements
- That auditing for conformity can improve the stability and robustness of management systems
- To gather objective evidence through observation, interviewing and sampling of documentation
- To report the findings accurately
- What corrective action is and who is responsible for taking action
- How to follow up and verify the effectiveness of corrective action taken.
You will need...
Ideally, to have received formal training in internal auditing of a QMS and have carried out a number of audits.
Access the course online and study at your own pace, at a time and place to suit you.
EMS Auditing for QMS Auditors eLearning
- SGD 408 excluding tax