This ISO 37001 eLearning course is designed for anyone involved with the general requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories.
The course has been designed and developed by Lloyd’s Register management system experts to ensure participants gain knowledge of ISO 17025 requirements.
What will you learn?
- The purpose and scope of ISO 17025
- The key terms and definitions
- The structure of ISO 17025
- An overview of the requirements in each clause
What do you need to prepare?
No specific pre-learning is required.
- Access to the eLearning course
- Quizzes and tests of understanding
- A certificate of attendance
The average guided learning time for this course is intended to be about one hour. Study time can vary depending on a range of factors including your current understanding of the subject, study environment and learning style.
Access the course online and study at your own pace, at a time and place to suit you.
Essential Guide to ISO 17025 eLearning
- SGD 51 excluding tax