You need this course if...
- You want to gain foundation and working knowledge for complying with EU GDPR
- You want to understand the implementation guidelines based on the EU GDPR requirements
- You want to know the required auditing skillsets to assess EU GDPR management systems functionality and effectiveness
You will learn...
- Understand the eight principles of data protection and how they relate to the workplace
- Know the current requirements in Data Protection legislation
- Aware of the updated concepts and principles and their application in the new EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Know the role of the Data Protection Officer (DPO)
Understand how the new rules around GDPR apply to an organization
- Know what is needed to be done in your organization to comply with the GDPR requirements
- Plan specific audits to determine the functionality and effectiveness of implemented GDPR management systems
- Obtain knowledge and skill to conduct credible GDPR audits in accordance with requirements of GDPR as the role of DPO
- Learn to communicate audit results and make recommendations to management with audit reports to promote change when necessary
- Understand the importance of audit follow-ups to determine whether appropriate actions that requires management attention in a timely manner
You will need…
- Basic knowledge of risk assessment and management guidelines
- Good understanding of management systems and basic data protection processes
Your future development
- Certified Data Protection Officer
Face To Face
Delivered by one of our expert trainers who facilitate participation and discussion.
17 Jun - 19 Jun 2020
- SGD 2000 excluding tax