Effective internal auditing is fundamental to any business improvement initiative. ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 require that organizations conduct internal audits to determine the level of conformance and effectiveness of their management systems. Suitably competent auditors must carry out these audits.
This course focuses on multidiscipline internal auditing. It enables participants to perform combined internal audits of their quality management system, environmental management system and/or occupational health and safety management system.
You need this course if...
You want to carry out multidiscipline internal audits of your management system, which conforms to ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and/or ISO 45001.
You will learn how to...
- Describe the common management system requirements defined in ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001.
- Identify those requirements in ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 which are unique.
- Plan, conduct and report multidiscipline internal audits of your management system.
You will need to have...
- Attended an Introduction to ISO 9001 course
- Attended an Internal Auditor course in at least one of the following management system disciplines: Occupational Health and Safety
- At least 25 hours of recent internal auditing experience.
Your future development
- EMS Auditor/Lead Auditor
- QMS Auditor/Lead Auditor
- OH&S Management System Auditor/Lead Auditor
Face To Face
Delivered by one of our expert trainers who facilitate participation and discussion.
17 Jun - 19 Jun 2020
- SGD 950 excluding tax