This eLearning course will give you an introduction into how to complete effective internal audits of your environmental management system.
Who should attend?
This course is for anyone who needs to know how to complete internal audits of an environmental management system.
What will you learn?
- The structure of an audit and the key activities in the audit process
- How to prepare for an audit
- How to use a process-based approach
- How to gather audit evidence making use of interviewing, observation and document review skills
- How to evaluate audit evidence
- How to write nonconformity reports
- How to verify the effectiveness of corrective action and conduct a follow up audit
What do you need to prepare?
No previous knowledge or experience is needed.
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.