This training course is recognised by the Foundation for Food Safety Certification. It provides with an appreciation of the FSSC 22000 scheme and the associated management system requirements.
Who should attend?
Anyone seeking to gain an appreciation of the FSSC 22000 scheme and the associated management system requirements.
What will you learn?
Key features and benefits of the Food Safety System Certification (FSSC) 22000 scheme
Structure and principal requirements in ISO 22000
Purpose of ISO/TS 22002-4:2013 – Prerequisite programmes on food safety
- Part 4: Food packaging manufacturing, its content and interrelation with ISO 22000:2018
- FSSC 22000 Version 5 requirements.
What do you need to prepare?
- Experience of working in the food packaging manufacturing sector
- Knowledge of HACCP principles.
- 6.75 CPD hours
- Training course materials
- FSSC Certificate of attendance.
Your future development
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.