You need this course if...
- You want an understanding of the key requirements of an Energy Management System (EnMS)
- You are responsible for energy management within an organisation.
You will learn...
- The purpose and business benefits of implementing an EnMS
- The background to ISO 50001
- Key requirements of an EnMS
- Essential definitions to help interpret ISO 50001 requirements
- Similarities of ISO 50001 with ISO 14001 EnMS requirements
- How an EnMS should help ensure that your energy related legal obligations are met.
You will need...
No previous training.
- One day for the classroom course. For eLearning, the average guided learning time is intended to be between 3-5 hours. Study time can vary depending on a range of factors including; delegates' current understanding of the subject, study environment and learning style.
Access the course online and study at your own pace, at a time and place to suit you.
Introduction to ISO 50001 eLearning
- SGD 204 excluding tax