You need this course if...
- You are required to undertake combined internal EMS and OH&SMS audits
- You want to combine internal EMS and OH&SMS audits
You will learn...
- The internal audit requirements of an EMS and an OH&SMS management system
- How to plan your audits by developing effective checklists
- How to verify that current practice in your organisation conforms with your own defined requirements
- To gather objective evidence through observation, interviewing and sampling of documentation
- How to report findings accurately
- That auditing for conformity can improve the stability and robustness of management systems
- What corrective action is and who is responsible for taking action
- How to follow up and verify the effectiveness of corrective action taken
You will need…
- A basic understanding of environment and health and safety issues before attending this course
- Ideally to have conducted internal audits in any of the following disciplines: quality management, occupational health and safety and/or environment
Your future development
- EMS Auditor/Lead Auditor
- OH&S Management Systems Auditor/Lead Auditor
- Tutored Audits (coached live audit at your company)
- See our Business Improvement courses
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.