This two-day course provides an in-depth explanation of the Pressure Equipment Directive and how to apply it. You will learn:
- Introduction to to pressure vessel failures and safety - globally
- Description of EC Directives formulation, purpose and structure
- Scope and definitions in the Pressure Equipment Directive 2014/68/EU
- Classification requirements
- Conformity Assessment selection and methods 2014/68/EU
- The role of the Notified Body in Conformity Assessment
Description of Essential Safety Requirements (ESR’s) and the interpretation of the ESR's for different design codes
- CE Marking
- Introduction to PED Guidelines
- Effect of BREXIT
You will have an in depth understanding on how to apply the PED Guidelines in your organization.
16 & 17 July 2019
Lloyd's Register, Level 28, Naza Tower, Platinum Park, 9 Persiaran KLCC, 50088 Kuala Lumpur.
RM 1,800 Per person
Complete the form below to register to the training course. A confirmation will be sent to you shortly.