The California Air Resources Board, also referred to as CARB or ARB, is the agency responsible for air quality in the California state government.
If your company or facility is required to have to your greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions verified under the California Global Warming Solutions Act of 2006 (AB32), LR can help with our accredited ARB verification services.
As one of the first verification bodies accredited by the California Air Resource Board, LR is a recognized verifier for the ARB mandatory greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions reporting program, and we continue to be one of the most active verification bodies under the ARB program.
When you choose LR, you’re choosing ARB lead verifiers who hold sector-specific accreditation for all ARB sectors including general stationary combustion, natural gas and electricity transactions, oil and gas systems, and process emissions.
Why choose LR?
- Business Assurance – our focus is delivering verification services that ultimately help your business reduce their reputational and regulatory risks.
- Technical Expertise and Experience – we’re one of the longest-standing accredited greenhouse gas verification bodies in the United States, and as an international leader in voluntary mandatory markets, we consistently verify over 300 million metric tonnes of GHG emissions each year.
- Thought leadership -- we’re a leading contributor to the development of environmental and climate change standards around the world, including the TCR Electric Power Sector Protocol, ISO 14001 and the Voluntary Carbon Standard, and we’re dedicated to sharing the knowledge gained from our experience in this area
- Acting with Integrity – our strict conflict of interest and quality control procedures ensure that the verification services we provide are fair, accurate, impartial, and stand up to close scrutiny.
- Help Beyond CARB Verification – if your company is also reporting emissions to a voluntary program such as the CDP (formerly known as the Carbon Disclosure Program), is subject to international regulations, or you’re interested in emissions reduction projects, ISO 14064 or TCR verification, LR can help.
How we can help
We apply our expert solutions and independence to assure the integrity, reliability and success of every aspect of your operation. Helping maximize productivity and recovery, reduce operating costs, mitigate risk and demonstrate compliance with government regulations, industry codes and standards, many of which we have helped to develop.
Who we work with
We help businesses across dozens of sectors push forward and achieve like never before. How can we help you?
Aker BP: Using data intelligently to cut planned maintenance in half.
LR AllAssets Maintenance Optimisation reduces planned maintenance of centrifugal pumps and fire and gas detectors by up to 50%.