About the event
The theme of the 2020 GFSI Conference is One Connected World. One Safe Food Supply. GFSI turns 20 in 2020, offering a timely opportunity to look back on how truly global the organization has become.
Our experts will be on hand to discuss how LR’s certification and tailor-made business assurance programs can help you meet the increasingly complex food safety requirements across the supply chain.
Thursday, February 27
Improvement through insight - using real-time technology to safeguard your business
Enhancing traditional GFSI audit programs through:
- Critical point monitoring- Staff turnover, food safety critical items around supply chain and complaint numbers and how this can be efficiently and effectively collated into data and insight, allowing you to think about
- Interventions and improvement through microlearning, training mini packs, and preventative measures outside of audit programs, etc.
- Ability to measure how change has been read and understood
- Adopted links to training and best practices
- Ability to tag all relevant SOP’s and materials to allow suppliers to view specific requirements and not have to read 100 pages of documents
Using all of this to tailor your internal audit programs to each site, rather than adopting a one size fits all mentality, increasing your compliance and brand integrity