Understanding how the new international standard can help your organization demonstrate its commitment to improving OH&S performance to make the workplace safer and healthier for all.
This guide will help you navigate through the new ISO 45001 standard that marks a new era for occupational health and safety (OH&S) while elevating the importance of OH&S on the corporate agenda. A few key topics discussed are:
- Annex SL – the common framework to align and integrate your management systems
- Applying the Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) cycle to ISO 45001
- Context of the organization, leadership commitment, risks and opportunities
- Migrating from OHSAS 18001:2007 to ISO 45001:2018
- OH&S throughout the supply chain