Supply chains in the future operate in a world of trusted third parties that can be flexible as disruptions occur. This can cause organizations to look at their processes, business models, improved transparency, technologies, potential risks and benchmarking practices to name a few. Understand the increasing importance for organizations to control the key risks and complexities within their supply chain.
Join Harvard Business School and Lloyd’s Register for an interactive panel discussing:
- Effective supply chain management
- Organizational resiliency to supply chain disruptions
- Potential risks created by process modifications
- New opportunities – technology, identifying areas for improvement
- Data analysis and insight to drive competitive advantage