You need this course if...
You require an understanding of the extent and nature of the changes introduced in the AS 9100:2016 Series.
You will learn...
- The significant new and enhanced requirements defined in the 9100:2016 Series when compared with the previous versions of 9100 / 9110 / 9120
- The potential implications for your organization of the changes to the 9100:2016 series
- How long a transition period you have before the changes become mandatory.
You will need...
To possess knowledge of the requirements defined in the previous versions of 9100 / 9110 / 9120.
One day (10:00am start and 15:30pm finish).
Training from LR
With Lloyd's Register, you can learn in the way that works for you. We offer courses in a range of styles, from in-house to virtual classroom. Find out more about Ascend Training Courses from Lloyd's Register.
Certification with Exemplar Global
For an additional $99 USD you can also obtain an Exemplar Global Course Certification for your course.
What are the advantages of adding the Exemplar Global Certification?
With the additional Exemplar Global Course Certification, you will get access to:
- The Exemplar Global Work Style Behavioural Assessment
- One-Year Graduate Certification
- Use of Exemplar Global’s brands and logo to promote your certification
- Access to Exemplar Global Webinars and Online events
- Access to Exemplar Global online resources, including Auditor OnLine and regular Job Board notifications
- Access to the social community of graduates
- An innovative, continual learning environment for learners and graduates
- Ongoing support for an entrepreneurial career track for graduates and learners
How to add Exemplar Global Certification to your training course?
If you're booking online, you can add the option of Exemplar Global before you proceed to checkout or contact our team directly.
Find out more