You need this course if...
- You want to develop your audit knowledge and skills as part of your Continuing Professional Development
- You want your audit reports to be professional and make a difference.
You will learn ...
- The responsibilities of an internal auditor
- How to prepare for an audit
- How to construct effective checklists
- How to conduct an audit
- How to audit a process to determine whether it conforms and is effective
- How to produce audit reports
- How to construct nonconformity reports
- How to test the effectiveness of any corrective action taken in response to an audit nonconformity.
You will need...
- To have some experience in conducting and reporting audits
- Ideally, you will have successfully completed an auditor or lead auditor training course.