You need this course if...
- You want to provide BRC Food Safety Issue 7 auditors with details of the changes of the standard for Issue 8
- You need a review of audit protocol and BRC Global Standards expectations to ensure the effectiveness and consistency of audits against the Standard.
You will learn...
- The changes for Issue 8 including changes to existing clauses, new requirements and clauses for voluntary modules
- Recognize the changes to the protocol of the Standard
- Know how the audit should be carried out and reported consistently
Issue 7 to 8 Conversion for Auditors 50 question exam; Pass mark 75%
Training from LR
With Lloyd's Register, you can learn in the way that works for you. We offer courses in a range of styles, from in-house to virtual classroom. Find out more about Ascend Training Courses from Lloyd's Register.
Certification with Exemplar Global
For an additional $99 USD you can also obtain an Exemplar Global Course Certification for your course.
What are the advantages of adding the Exemplar Global Certification?
With the additional Exemplar Global Course Certification, you will get access to:
- The Exemplar Global Work Style Behavioural Assessment
- One-Year Graduate Certification
- Use of Exemplar Global’s brands and logo to promote your certification
- Access to Exemplar Global Webinars and Online events
- Access to Exemplar Global online resources, including Auditor OnLine and regular Job Board notifications
- Access to the social community of graduates
- An innovative, continual learning environment for learners and graduates
- Ongoing support for an entrepreneurial career track for graduates and learners
How to add Exemplar Global Certification to your training course?
If you're booking online, you can add the option of Exemplar Global before you proceed to checkout or contact our team directly.