You need this course if...
- You want to enable delegates to gain a full understanding of the general principles of the BRC Food Issue 8 Standard, including fundamental clauses and statements of intent, how to conduct a BRC Global Standards audit, including planning and reporting of the audit.
You will learn...
- BRC Global Standards Food Issue 8 and complete requirements of the Standard
- BRC Global Standards auditing protocol, effective auditing techniques and completing the audit report
- Compliance monitoring of certification bodies
- BRC Global Standards Directory
- Delegates must have a working knowledge of quality management systems as well as auditing within the relevant food and beverage manufacturing sector.
- Delegates should have completed a HACCP course of at least two days duration prior to attending.