You need this course if...
- You want to enable delegates to gain a full understanding of the general principles of the BRC Food Issue 8 Standard, including fundamental clauses and statements of intent, how to conduct a BRC Global Standards audit, including planning and reporting of the audit.
You will learn...
- BRC Global Standards Food Issue 8 and complete requirements of the Standard
- BRC Global Standards auditing protocol, effective auditing techniques and completing the audit report
- Compliance monitoring of certification bodies
- BRC Global Standards Directory
Training from LR
With Lloyd's Register, you can learn in the way that works for you. We offer courses in a range of styles, from in-house to virtual classroom. Find out more about Ascend Training Courses from Lloyd's Register.
- Delegates must have a working knowledge of quality management systems as well as auditing within the relevant food and beverage manufacturing sector.
- Delegates should have completed a HACCP course of at least two days duration prior to attending.
Certification with Exemplar Global
For an additional $99 USD you can also obtain an Exemplar Global Course Certification for your course.
What are the advantages of adding the Exemplar Global Certification?
With the additional Exemplar Global Course Certification, you will get access to:
- The Exemplar Global Work Style Behavioural Assessment
- One-Year Graduate Certification
- Use of Exemplar Global’s brands and logo to promote your certification
- Access to Exemplar Global Webinars and Online events
- Access to Exemplar Global online resources, including Auditor OnLine and regular Job Board notifications
- Access to the social community of graduates
- An innovative, continual learning environment for learners and graduates
- Ongoing support for an entrepreneurial career track for graduates and learners
How to add Exemplar Global Certification to your training course?
If you're booking online, you can add the option of Exemplar Global before you proceed to checkout or contact our team directly.
Find out more