Who should attend...
Technical & quality managers and their teams from manufacturing and retailing, BRCGS Professionals.
You need this course if...
- You need to gain a full understanding of the general principles of the BRC Food Issue 8 Standard and how to comply with the requirements. Delegates will also gain an understanding of what to expect during the process of certification as well as actions needed before, during and after a BRC Food Issue 8 audit.
You will learn...
- The details of the BRC Food Issue 8 Standard
- How to meet the requirements of the BRC Food Issue 8 Standard
- What to expect from your BRC Global Standards Food Issue 8 audit
- Accessing and using site audit reports on the BRC Global Standards Directory
This course has been designed to enable delegates to gain a full understanding of the general principles of the Standard, and how to comply with the requirements. Delegates will also gain an understanding of what to expect during the process of certification, and actions needed prior to, during and after the audit.
Key learning objectives
To provide an understanding of:
- The details of the scheme
- How to meet the requirements of the Standard
- What to expect from your BRCGS audit
- Accessing and using site audit reports on the BRCGS Directory
Training from LR
With Lloyd's Register, you can learn in the way that works for you. We offer courses in a range of styles, from in-house to virtual classroom. Find out more about Ascend Training Courses from Lloyd's Register.
Who should attend?
- Site technical and quality managers and their teams from manufacturing and retailing
- BRC Global Standards Professionals
Sites Training 25 question exam; Pass mark 60%
Certification with Exemplar Global
For an additional $99 USD you can also obtain an Exemplar Global Course Certification for your course.
What are the advantages of adding the Exemplar Global Certification?
With the additional Exemplar Global Course Certification, you will get access to:
- The Exemplar Global Work Style Behavioural Assessment
- One-Year Graduate Certification
- Use of Exemplar Global’s brands and logo to promote your certification
- Access to Exemplar Global Webinars and Online events
- Access to Exemplar Global online resources, including Auditor OnLine and regular Job Board notifications
- Access to the social community of graduates
- An innovative, continual learning environment for learners and graduates
- Ongoing support for an entrepreneurial career track for graduates and learners
How to add Exemplar Global Certification to your training course?
If you're booking online, you can add the option of Exemplar Global before you proceed to checkout or contact our team directly.
Find out more
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.