For manufacturers exporting to or selling within the European Union, gaining the CE mark for their products can be a complicated process. LR’s eLearning course offers an umbrella introduction to a wide range of European Community (EC) Directives.
Our personalised option is designed for organisations who would like ongoing support, a deeper dive into CE marking and 1-to-1 technical support from one of our experts.
As well as the CE Marking eLearning course, you will benefit from:
- Access to our virtual classroom and regular webinars
- Ability to interact with other learners and our CE Marking trainers
- Expert review of your first CE Marking documentation
- 2 hours of technical support from our experts, which you can use for any challenging scenarios you face
Our other available CE Marking Packages are:
Teaching by asking
Through years of offering training for EC Directives, we have found that our clients rarely need the same level of training for all their employees. Some are experienced and need a refresher course, others are new to the concept of CE Marking.
Our adaptive learning uses a ‘teach by asking’ approach where it tests your knowledge and your confidence before it teaches you. This helps you learn more efficiently and focus in on what you really need to study to gain competence.
That's why our new cloud-based, online approach adapts to the level of knowledge and experience of the student. As your employees go through the training, our adaptive learning engine feeds a number of continuous data points into an adaptive algorithm. This adjusts the learning path for each person, giving them a faster, easier and more focused way to learn.
What will you learn?
This eLearning will help you navigate the requirements to gain the CE Marking for your product. You'll learn how to:
- Identify applicable legislation and requirements
- Identify the appropriate route to conformity
- Assess for conformity
- Create and compile a Technical File
- Declare conformity and CE Marking
Who will benefit?
The course is suitable for engineers and non-engineers alike. Thanks to the flexible approach to learning, our CE Marking courses are ideal for virtually anyone at your company, ranging from those who need a general overview, to those who are involved in the design, development, production, selling or administration of products sold in the European market.
Flexible subscriptions for different levels of knowledge
Our CE Marking training is designed to adapt to the learner. That’s why we offer three subscription levels to offer different levels of support.
Three levels of support
|Our 1-year subscriptions||Standard||Plus||Personalised|
|LR's CE Marking online training course, delivered through our cloud-based adaptive eLearning engine, which includes the following modules:
• Introduction to the EU, EEA
• Structure of an EC Directive
• General overview of CE Marking
• Machinery Directive (MD)
• Pressure Equipment Directive (PED)
• Simple Pressure Vessels Directive (SPVD)
• Construction Products Regulation (CPR)
• Low Voltage Directive (LVD)
• Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive (EMC)
|Regular virtual classroom sessions
(tele/video-conference) to learn from real-life CE
Marking experience from LR instructors, engage
with other learners and ask questions.
|Access to an online messageboard/forum to ask
questions and solve challenges with help from LR
instructors and your classmates.
|Access to LR’s CE Marking starter toolkit containing
useful reference information to support you in CE
Marking throughout the future.
|Expert review of your first Declaration of
Conformity for completeness and adherence to CE
|2 hours of 1:1 technical support, providing you a
direct link directly to our experienced trainers and
SME’s. You can use this support for any difficult
scenarios you have, as well as expert review of your
first CE Marking documentation (e.g. Technical Files,
- All subscriptions offer you 12 months access to the online course, giving you the opportunity to access the content and refresh your knowledge at any time during this period.
- LR certificate of completion.
The course takes, on average, 6 hours to complete.