This five-day training course will enable you to audit Food Safety Management Systems (FSMS) against FSSC 22000 Version 5, ISO 22000:2018 and ISO 22002-1 requirements.
You will learn the role and responsibilities of an FSMS Lead Auditor and the principles and benefits that underpin an FSMS. You will develop the knowledge and skills needed to lead audits and audit teams.
Who should attend?
- Individuals who want to audit Food Safety Management Systems (FSMS) against ISO 22000 and ISO 22002-1 requirements
- Auditors, HACCP team leaders or FSMS manager who want to add credibility with a widely accepted qualification
- Organizations who wants to satisfy the formal training requirements for IRCA certification.
What will you learn?
- Principles, benefits and continual improvement of an FSMS in your organization
- Processes and techniques used for the assessment and management of food safety hazards
- The importance of aligning food safety specific controls with other general management system controls
- How audits contribute to the effectiveness of a management system
- The role and responsibilities of a FSMS auditor/ lead auditor
- To prepare thoroughly for audit and the value of process based checklists
- To gather objective evidence through observation, interviewing and reviewing documentation
- To relate your audit findings to the policy and objectives of the organization, including applicable regulations and legislation
- To report your findings accurately against the requirements of ISO 22000
- The requirements to become a registered auditor/lead auditor with IRCA.
What do you need to prepare?
- Knowledge of ISO 22000 standard
- Experience of working in the food supply chain before attending this course
- Knowledge of relevant key food safety legislation, prerequisite programs, Good Manufacturing Practices and HACCP principles as defined in Codex Alimentarius
- A basic understanding on how organizations work and the role of top management.
- 40 CPD hours
- Training course materials
- Lunch and refreshments for public attendees only
- CQI & IRCA certificate
Locations and dates