This five-day training course will enable you to audit Food Safety Management Systems (FSMS) against FSSC 22000 Version 5, ISO 22000:2018 and ISO 22002-1 requirements.
You will learn the role and responsibilities of an FSMS Lead Auditor and the principles and benefits that underpin an FSMS. You will develop the knowledge and skills needed to lead audits and audit teams.
Who should attend?
- Individuals who want to audit Food Safety Management Systems (FSMS) against ISO 22000 and ISO 22002-1 requirements
- Auditors, HACCP team leaders or FSMS manager who want to add credibility with a widely accepted qualification
- Organizations who wants to satisfy the formal training requirements for IRCA certification.
What will you learn?
- Principles, benefits and continual improvement of an FSMS in your organization
- Processes and techniques used for the assessment and management of food safety hazards
- The importance of aligning food safety specific controls with other general management system controls
- How audits contribute to the effectiveness of a management system
- The role and responsibilities of a FSMS auditor/ lead auditor
- To prepare thoroughly for audit and the value of process based checklists
- To gather objective evidence through observation, interviewing and reviewing documentation
- To relate your audit findings to the policy and objectives of the organization, including applicable regulations and legislation
- To report your findings accurately against the requirements of ISO 22000
- The requirements to become a registered auditor/lead auditor with IRCA.
What do you need to prepare?
- Knowledge of ISO 22000 standard
- Experience of working in the food supply chain before attending this course
- Knowledge of relevant key food safety legislation, prerequisite programs, Good Manufacturing Practices and HACCP principles as defined in Codex Alimentarius
- A basic understanding on how organizations work and the role of top management.
- 40 CPD hours
- Training course materials
- Lunch and refreshments for public attendees only
- CQI & IRCA certificate
Training from LR
With Lloyd's Register, you can learn in the way that works for you. We offer courses in a range of styles, from in-house to virtual classroom. Find out more about Ascend Training Courses from Lloyd's Register.
Your future development
Certification with Exemplar Global
For an additional $99 USD you can also obtain an Exemplar Global Course Certification for your course.
What are the advantages of adding the Exemplar Global Certification?
With the additional Exemplar Global Course Certification, you will get access to:
- The Exemplar Global Work Style Behavioural Assessment
- One-Year Graduate Certification
- Use of Exemplar Global’s brands and logo to promote your certification
- Access to Exemplar Global Webinars and Online events
- Access to Exemplar Global online resources, including Auditor OnLine and regular Job Board notifications
- Access to the social community of graduates
- An innovative, continual learning environment for learners and graduates
- Ongoing support for an entrepreneurial career track for graduates and learners
How to add Exemplar Global Certification to your training course?
If you're booking online, you can add the option of Exemplar Global before you proceed to checkout or contact our team directly.
Find out more
CQI & IRCA certified
This Lloyd's Register training course satisfies the formal training requirements stipulated by the CQI & IRCA.
CQI and IRCA certified training is mapped to a unique competency framework based on the latest skills needed by employers. As an Approved Training Partner, LR has been thoroughly assessed to ensure the highest standards.
For more information, please visit the CQI & IRCA website.