You need this course if...
- You are working towards meeting the requirements of the FSMA preventive controls qualified individual training
- You need a better understanding of the requirements of the Good Manufacturing Practice, Hazard Analysis, and Risk-based Preventive Controls for Human Food regulation (referred to as the Preventive Controls for Human Food regulation)
- You want to attend an FDA-recognized FSPCA FSMA PCQI training course
- You need an FDA-recognized FSPCA preventive controls qualified individual training course certificate.
You will learn...
- Introduction to Preventive Controls and Food Safety Plans
- Good Manufacturing Practices and Pre-requisite programs
- Biological Food Safety Hazards
- Chemical, Physical and Economically Motivated Food Safety Hazards
- Preliminary Steps in Developing a Food Safety Plan
- Resources for Preparing Food Safety Plans
- Hazard Analysis and Preventive Controls Determination
- HARPC (Hazard Analysis Risk-based Preventive Controls)
- Process Preventive Controls
- Food Allergen Preventive Controls
- Sanitation Preventive Controls
- Supply‐chain Preventive Controls
- Verification and Validation Procedures
- Record‐keeping Procedures
- Recall Plan
- Regulation Overview – cGMP, Hazard Analysis, and Risk‐Based Preventive Controls for Human Food
- Attendees will receive an FSPCA preventive controls for human food participant manual.
Live Online and In Person
- The Current Good Manufacturing Practice, Hazard Analysis, and Risk-based Preventive Controls for Human Food regulation (referred to as the Preventive Controls for Human Food regulation) is intended to ensure safe manufacturing/processing, packing and holding of food products for human consumption in the United States. The FSMA requires that certain activities must be completed by a preventive controls qualified individual who has successfully completed training in the development and application of risk-based preventive controls.
- This FSMA preventive controls qualified individual training course was developed by the Food Safety Preventive Controls Alliance (FSPCA) and is the “standardized curriculum” recognized by FDA, and successfully completing this course is one way to meet the FSMA employee training requirements for a “preventive controls qualified individual” or PCQI.
- This FSMA training course is delivered by a curriculum which is intended as a FSMA preventive controls qualified individual training tool to assist companies in complying with the FDA Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) preventive controls regulations as part of the FSMA final rules.
- This FSMA Preventive Controls Qualified Individual Training course can be delivered as an onsite event at a location and venue to suit your food safety team and organizational needs.
- This FSMA Preventive Controls Qualified Individual Training course is offered live online via LR’s unique approach to Virtual Instructor Led Technology.
- If you do not want or do not have the time to travel to a venue in order to attend the course, join us in a true virtual classroom using top-notch technology and enjoy a state of the art remote delivery experience.
- In our live-remote online courses, you will get the same content and activities that happen in the traditional classroom, including breakout group work, while saving time and money.
- You can attend from anywhere and all you need is a computer, a webcam and a broadband internet connection.
Locations and dates