You need this course if...
- You need to gain an appreciation of FSSC 22000 version 4.1 and the associated management system requirements
- You want to learn to conduct FSSC 22000 version 4.1 audits
You will learn...
- Key features of Food Safety System Certification (FSSC) 22000 version 4.1
- Benefits of FSSC 22000 v4.1 certification
- Structure and principal requirements in ISO 22000
- Purpose of ISO 22002-1 & ISO 22002-4, its content and the interrelation with ISO 22000 and the additional requirements of FSSC.
- The role management systems and internal audits play in helping business manage their risks
- An overview of the FSSC standards ISO 22000/22002-1 and ISO 22002-4
- The roles and responsibilities of an Internal FSSC 22000 Auditor
- How to plan your audits by developing effective checklists
- How to carry out your audits using LRQA’s 6 Stage Approach
- To gather objective evidence through utilizing key audit skills observation, interviewing and sampling.
- To evaluate audit findings and determine conformity, nonconformity effectiveness and improvement opportunities.
- To report findings accurately
- The requirement for what corrective action is and who is responsible for taking action
- How to follow up and verify the effectiveness of corrective action taken
You will need...
- Experience of working in the food manufacturing and/or packaging sector
- Knowledge of HACCP principles
Your future development
- Food Safety Management Systems Lead Auditor (FSSC 22000 + ISO 22000 Lead Auditor)
- FSMA FSPCA PCQI for Human Food Training
- FSMA FSPCA PCQI for Animal Food Training
- FSMA Foreign Supplier Verification Program (FSVP) Training
- HACCP to HARPC eLearning Training
- See our Food Safety courses