This two day Internal Auditor course will provide you with a detailed understanding of the role and responsibilities of an IATF auditor, covering audit planning, gathering objective evidence and evaluation of audit findings.
Who should attend?
- Internal auditors working in the automotive industry, whose QMS conforms to or is developing towards IATF 16949:2016
- Internal auditors working in the automotive sector who needs a refresh on auditing skills and align audit knowledge with IATF 16949:2016.
What will you learn?
- The contribution of an internal audits to your management system
- Processes, including Customer Oriented Processes (COPs), to audit the effective implementation of your quality system
- To plan, conduct and report internal audits
- To verify that current practice conforms with defined requirements, including customer specific requirements
- To verify that associated tools which support the requirements of IATF 16949:2016 are implemented effectively
- To improve the stability and robustness of management systems
- To gather objective evidence through observation, interviewing and sampling of documents
- To report findings accurately against the requirements of IATF 16949:2016
- What is corrective action and who takes responsibility
- To follow up and verify the effectiveness of corrective action taken.
What do you need to prepare?
- Experience and knowledge of the automotive industry
- Knowledge of IATF 16949:2016 that can be gained by attending the Introduction to IATF 16949:2016 training course.
- Training course materials
- Lunch and refreshments for public attendees only
- Certificate of attendance.