This two day Internal Auditor course will provide you with a detailed understanding of the role and responsibilities of an IATF auditor, covering audit planning, gathering objective evidence and evaluation of audit findings.
Who should attend?
- Internal auditors working in the automotive industry, whose QMS conforms to or is developing towards IATF 16949:2016
- Internal auditors working in the automotive sector who needs a refresh on auditing skills and align audit knowledge with IATF 16949:2016.
What will you learn?
- The contribution of an internal audits to your management system
- Processes, including Customer Oriented Processes (COPs), to audit the effective implementation of your quality system
- To plan, conduct and report internal audits
- To verify that current practice conforms with defined requirements, including customer specific requirements
- To verify that associated tools which support the requirements of IATF 16949:2016 are implemented effectively
- To improve the stability and robustness of management systems
- To gather objective evidence through observation, interviewing and sampling of documents
- To report findings accurately against the requirements of IATF 16949:2016
- What is corrective action and who takes responsibility
- To follow up and verify the effectiveness of corrective action taken.
What do you need to prepare?
- Experience and knowledge of the automotive industry
- Knowledge of IATF 16949:2016 that can be gained by attending the Introduction to IATF 16949:2016 training course.
- Training course materials
- Lunch and refreshments for public attendees only
- Certificate of attendance.
Training from LR
With Lloyd's Register, you can learn in the way that works for you. We offer courses in a range of styles, from in-house to virtual classroom. Find out more about Ascend Training Courses from Lloyd's Register.
Your future development
- QMS (ISO 9001:2015) Auditor / Lead Auditor
- Introduction to Tools and Techniques used for Process Control & Improvement.
Certification with Exemplar Global
For an additional $99 USD you can also obtain an Exemplar Global Course Certification for your course.
What are the advantages of adding the Exemplar Global Certification?
With the additional Exemplar Global Course Certification, you will get access to:
- The Exemplar Global Work Style Behavioural Assessment
- One-Year Graduate Certification
- Use of Exemplar Global’s brands and logo to promote your certification
- Access to Exemplar Global Webinars and Online events
- Access to Exemplar Global online resources, including Auditor OnLine and regular Job Board notifications
- Access to the social community of graduates
- An innovative, continual learning environment for learners and graduates
- Ongoing support for an entrepreneurial career track for graduates and learners
How to add Exemplar Global Certification to your training course?
If you're booking online, you can add the option of Exemplar Global before you proceed to checkout or contact our team directly.
Find out more
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.